Our Software Engineers build state-of-the art healthcare applications that empower doctors, administrators, and patients in the healthcare delivery process. You will be responsible for the design and development of our web-based EHR and Practice Management solutions as part of an Agile software development team. All team members take responsibility for the quality and value of the software we provide to customers through continuous delivery.
* Collaborate with team members and stakeholders in the planning, scoping, and design of new software applications.
* Design and code high traffic web applications
* Learn and follow the Healthcare IT industry to develop and maintain empathy for customer needs
* Learn how to maintain, modify, and assume responsibility for ongoing data architecture.
* Produce automated tests for developed software with reasonable test cases (includes unit, regression, integration tests where applicable).
* Integrates independently deployed software components and services with the larger system.
* Assist team members with project assignments, providing them guidance, implementation feedback and helping them understand our business domain.
* Participate in Code Reviews and Design Reviews.
* Work with the team in planning, outlining the tasks involved in a project and executing tasks assigned in a timely fashion.
* Work with team to determine effective engineering solutions to meet business requirements.
* 3-4 yearsʼ experience in web application development.
* Working knowledge in HTML5 and CSS3 development.
* Working knowledge of relational databases for web application use cases.
* Bachelor's Degree (four-year college or technical school) Preferred, Field of Study: Computer Science or related field.
* Knowledge of developing and deploying applications using AWS services
* Experience working in an Agile environment
* Experience working in teams following continuous integration / continuous delivery
* Expertise in Python language
* Expertise in NoSQL databases such as MongoDB
NextGen Healthcare believes in strength through diversity. We are an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer supporting Diversity, Disabled, and Protected Veterans. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
To accomplish this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation, each essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to help enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Because NextGen Healthcare believes in providing a safe work environment, we conduct background checks as part of our hiring processes.
Atlanta, GA, USA
19 Mar, 2019