- Professional, courteous, and clear phone support
- Listens carefully to the client requests and asks thoughtful questions to clarify the issue
- Takes time to recreate or view the issues remotely on the client PC to better understand the issue.
- Maintains a professional and courteous tone throughout the call
- Effective and timely resolution to customer support requests\
- Accepts, troubleshoots, documents and properly resolves numerous support requests
- Provides clear, confirmed, documented follow-up with the ticket submitter to assure the issues is resolved
- Systematic Server monitoring and support
- Checks daily to confirm a healthy state of system applications
- Manages disk space and other system resources as required
- Assures that all monitoring and alerting systems are installed, functioning, active, and the appropriate thresholds are set.
- Experience with SQL is a plus
- iOS and Android Support or Development is a plus
NextGen Healthcare believes in strength through diversity. We are an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer supporting Diversity, Disabled, and Protected Veterans. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
To accomplish this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation, each essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to help enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Because NextGen Healthcare believes in providing a safe work environment, we conduct background checks as part of our hiring processes.
Brentwood, TN, USA
17 Apr, 2019