The Human Resources Coordinator will need to have a high level of organization, attention to detail, initiative and confidentiality. The Coordinator will provide administrative support to the Human Resources Department and will work on assignments that are semi-routine in nature but will offer great learning potential on various facets of HR. We are looking for an energetic professional with exceptional multi-tasking skills who desires a collaborative environment and looking for career progression through HR.
- Processing new hire, termination and payroll change actions in ADP Vantage HRIS system.
- Organizing and maintaining employee files and documentation, both hard-copy and electronically.
- Preparing new hire, termination and leave packets for employees.
- Assisting with the onboarding process, including New Hire Orientation.
- Compiling and distributing various reports to HR team and additional internal departments.
- Invoice requisition and payment processing.
- Partnering with HRIS and Payroll teams on special projects, as needed.
- Undertaking quality assurance checks and liaising with internal customers.
- Assisting and advising employees and managers regarding benefit administration, and HR procedures and policies within the specified guidelines.
- Organizing the maintenance of department records, ensuring complete accuracy and confidentiality.
- Willing to work minimal overtime as needed.
- Flexible with duties or projects as requested by management.
- This position will also support Talent Acquisition opening requisitions and working with the recruiting team.
- 3-4 years' administrative support experience
- High School Graduate
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to work independently on a broad variety of projects requiring a high level of organization and attention to detail.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, and Internet Explorer.
- Good judgment and decision-making skills.
NextGen Healthcare believes in strength through diversity. We are an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer supporting Diversity, Disabled, and Protected Veterans. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
To accomplish this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation, each essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to help enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Because NextGen Healthcare believes in providing a safe work environment, we conduct background checks as part of our hiring processes.
Irvine, CA, USA
13 Jul, 2019